Took 30 minuets of rocking back and forth to get the tractor unstuck this morning....in the hay lot.

I will have to move more snow with the D8 before we can get to the other stack.

This little warm up has been a bitch! 3 to 4 feet of snow in places that is now slippery and starting to settle.

Awful glad you have some better weather for calving heifers right now Sam!

Snowmobile update.......

After I got the tractor unstuck I decided to take the sled for a little spin down the road. No sense having the tractor unavailable while I get the snowmobile stuck you know.....

Nice little ride down the road, 20 to 25 MPH.......pleasant. Decided to goose the throttle a bit and flipping near fell off the damn thing! In a straight line.

So I decided to come home and sit in the corner a while. Thought I might take a short cut across the little field in front of the house.

I have to pick a spot through the dozer piles so I reverse a bit. Accidentally pinned the throttle and cranked the handle bars to full lock.

Promptly flipped the machine on its side and fell off. Banged my knee off something on the way down.

Richard boy yells out and starts running down the road to help me. He was watching the whole thing.

Thinks I am on fire because of all the smoke. I was worried a bit too.

Got the machine right side up and drove it home...skipping the short cut.

It turns out that riding a Polaris Colt 250 back in high school in no way shape or form qualifies you to ride a Artic Cat 1050cc machine twenty years later. Things a frigging death trap!

I am MAGA.