Originally Posted by 1bigdude
Originally Posted by douge
Why would anyone complain to their legislator if they kill a buck every year.One of the big reasons the PGC needs a license increase is to offset the rising costs of pension and medical.The state controls what the PGC has to dish out.The PGC has no control over it.When more money goes towards pensions and benefits,less will go towards game management.It's as simple as that.

So by your logic when the pendulum swings more towards pension and medical hunters should just accept little game management by the people that have the sole responsibility to manage the game so they become stuffed suits in an empty office. Wake up!How can you possibly be happy with put and take pheasant hunting,now that the PGC themselves admit they failed at the costly pheasant programs of the last several years?

I don't know you or anything about you,the way you hunt or how you manage your property.I don't remember you saying that you cry to your legislator and I don't recall you saying that you did.The bottom line is,many people do and the legislators are completely clueless to game management.It is is as simple as when more money has to go to administrative costs,then less goes to game management.Since the PGC has no control over pensions,they need a fee increase to better manage the wildlife.It really isn't rocket science.