Before I sign on with the revolution, I need some questions answered.

Who gets to pick the people on the new Commission? Will they be fresh out of school or will we raid another agency? Will we get to vote on who fills various positions? Seems as if some think a vote is the fair way. I'm really getting to like Squirrel hunting. Will there be a Squirrel person? Eagles and Hawks? The Legislature thru them under the umbrella of the GC, which seem counterproductive to us hunters. Will the new crew tell the Legislature they can take over the Eagle and Hawks, in that they have a hard enough time with Grouse and Pheasants right now? Do you advocate more or less Game Wardens? Increased penalties for Game Law violations? Should those who are using our GL for bird-watching and not hunting, be required to wear orange during hunting season? Will the GW's enforce it if the catch them not complying.

Re choosing the new Commissioners and biologists: Will PaHick and his gang be on the selection committee? Seems as if they are so intent on change they should have a voice. Will other, as of now, non-committed hunters and those who don't have the time, have a voice of who is on the selection committee. Will we get to vote for who makes up the selection committee? Do you recommend equal representation of gender on the committee? Women in the shooting sports is now one of our largest growing population segments. Race? You know there are others out there other than white males that hunt.

Questions and waiting for answers. Please....

Last edited by battue; 04/21/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler