Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Hectortwsp
know what Brainstorm meant. The entire ANF, NC part of the state parts of the NE are as well. Too many doe tags for too long too many greedy slobs bragging about how they and their kids kill a couple does a piece every year and then feed the meat to the dogs or just chuck it.
Last year my son killed a doe and a couple local kids killed one each on my land, but I manage my properties well.

Hardly anyone hunts the northcentral after the first day of Rifle now until the first Saturday. Then it's a ghost town again for the second week. If conditions were favorable the deer herd would be booming in the big woods. If the deer aren't there it's because the habitat isn't there.

Moose you are showing your ignorance of the north central part of the state, I.e. potter, Tioga, McKean counties for certain are being timbered at full rate for the last several years creating ideal habitat. It is the numerous anterless tags that have the herd suppressed and the greed of the hunters themselves that are just as happy to kill the first deer they see in the combination season...see brown BANG!