Originally Posted by Beaver10
Good Lord, some of you guys would have Dog become a gun anorexic. That’s neither healthy or attractive. 😎

AIN'T that the TRUTH ! !
--------------------------------------

[quote=jwall
D s

If I were LIMITED to 1 rifle & cartridge life would be soooooo boring ! Right now I'm changing my plans for this Fall's deer season.
I 'thot' I was all set but some "Loonys" here stirred up my mud hole last night and I'm REVAMPING my gun/hunting plans.

It's NICE to have options. I like the weapons I've accumulated over the years. The ONLY way I'd sell all except 1 or 2 is I'd have to have a financial TRAGEDY !!!! I don't have to spend hours loading ammo. All I need to kick off the season is 8 rounds for each of 2 rifles (16 rds) at most.
Good Luck in your decisions and I hope you have NO 'regerts'. LOL
------------------------------------

TODAY I've done an inventory of my stable. I really hadn't thot about this until this thread.

I don't MEAN to brag, seriously. I had to take a look and see.

I don't have ONE rifle that hasn't been BLOODIED multiple times. smile by me!
The M Six I inherited from my Dad - I don't know if he killed a deer with it or not. I lived out of State for 9 yrs so....
I have bloodied it several times for him JUST IN CASE !

My latest acquisition is the T 3 X Lite SS 7 RM. It got bloodied last season more than once.

Previously is my M 98 in 284 W and it kilt 3 in 2017; et.al. .. et.al. M Six 06, M 70 - 6.5X55 ..........

ALSO as far back as 1995 when I got my Knight S S 54 cal mzl.... I have been FORTUNATE to kill a deer (if not a buck) on the FIRST day I took them hunting. If there is a rifle I didn't kill a deer on the 1st day of hunting.... it escapes my memory.

I'm PAT !!! I guess at 69 I'm over Mid Life Crisis. grin

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!