I am in that same process, but just getting rid of the stuff I do not think I will use.

I am 100% hunter and the looneyism is a by product of that. I enjoy reloading and messing around when no season is on. Earlier this week just worked up another load for my 1:9 222 and 1:8 22-250. It was a great couple of days. I will load several hundred rounds of each and shoot them at leisure. Next on the list is a 1:9 338-06, once I find the load I will load enough rounds get me by for many years of hunting and shooting.

I only do this when I have time and can enjoy it. I have never been driven by the looneyism like hunting. I am also getting a little more serious about long range, but once again when I can enjoy it and not be driven by it. I will never long rang.e hunt anything, as that is not my goal when hunting.

I love my 270's and could give a flying %^$* about the naysayers. The 270 was getting it done long before man buns and gay pride was a thing.

I bought one Tikka and could not bring myself to even shoot it and sold it. You guys can have all of them, same with RAR's.

Jud stated he is after animals, I am after hunting experiences! Working with the rifle is an important part of that experience.

Arcus Venator