Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by irfubar
If I had one rifle I would have to replace the barrel every year.....

Damn..... y’all have some serious reading comprehension issues.

This ain’t a 1-gun thread.....

This is an “I’m tired of reloading, and all the minutia around rifle loonyism” thread.

An accurate rimfire, a quick-twisted AR, a solid big game rifle (running factory loads), a pump 12ga, and a G19.... that’s where I’m headed.... and I’m convinced it’s not a crazy thing to do.

What bases does that not cover..... aside from satisfying a guy’s loonyism?

I’ve got other things to tinker with.... other hobbies to enjoy... and children who are getting older and developing interests and hobbies of their own that I’d like to be involved in. Nobody has infinite time or money (unless you’re ‘stick).... it’s all about resource allocation.

I definitely ain’t one gun...1 BG rifle. Couple shotguns and several pistols....pair of 243’s and a pair of 10/22’s. They get shot the most with the kiddos. Would like to add Beretta A400 20 or 28.

Getting out of handloading was like taking a big crap then finding a pile of spare time and money. Kids sports, family, gym, playing a little more golf, biking, beach, beach, travel, yadda, yadda...did I mention beach?

Not sure how high the horse is, never measured, but supposed to go ride it on the beach sometime this fall...

So bored....