Well, you deplorable jerks, I guess Al won’t respond and given that he wanted me to relay a message I’ll just quote this from the PM’s. I normally consider it poor form to post a private message but he wanted this conveyed so I’ll post just these

Originally Posted by huntsonora
As per your previous request you should know that Atcheson has responded to you on your thread where you tried to ruin him

Originally Posted by yukonal

Perhaps you could do me a small favor. If some of the jerks that keep climbing on me keep trying to call me out, you can remind them that I am no longer here...to argue with them. End of an era.

Thanks Drum, best luck in the future,

Al

Drum,
I guess you didn't understand what I was saying. I will not respond to that thread, or any other thread. I am logging off, and leaving the campfire.

Originally Posted by huntsonora
.....Why didn't you send me a pm, or text me to let me know what was happening?

Just following through with your request. You can handle it any way you like but it’s probably best to just go away. Keith keeps his emails and thats probably not a good thing for you in this situation. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword..... isn’t that what you told him?

I think the fact that he’s walking away tells us what we’ve all known since Atcheson’s first response to this thread. I don’t know a guy that’s willing to walk away if he were on the right side of the truth. Sad deal really. Actually sad doesn’t really sum it up, pathetic is a better word. At least he didn’t give us a “I’m leaving” thread so he’s got that going for him

Last edited by huntsonora; 07/10/19.