Can't always judge the expansion of a bullet by the size of the exit hole. Often, when only the base is left, or when the petals fold back against the sides, a small hole results. I've seen this with Partitions.

Just as with even slower rounds such as the Blackout/Whisper, choosing a proper bullet is helpfull when there's not an abundance of power. The high-BC bullets available for the Grendel help maintain speed pretty far out.

As usual, interested parties should do their own research and not rely on the carping of those with agendas, pro or con. When someone starts off bashing something rather than posing a question or saying something positive, a little warning bell goes off.

Only took my first Grendel out to 300 on a range a couple of times, but found it easy to hit with using data from a ballistics app, my guesstimated velocity, and the three-legged duplex (T-Plex) reticle in my scope. I'd be very comfortable taking that shot on game as well. I have a better rifle (lighter in weight,than either of my Grendels, btw) for reaching way out if it comes to that, but wouldn't pass on a 300-400 yard shot with the little 6.5.

What fresh Hell is this?