Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
DLA is the same clown who says Glocks are garbage and Keltecs are the only way to roll, along with classics like if you are not shooting full power loads in your .44 magnum all the time, you are not a real man and should buy a smaller gun. Mid range loads are for women. All true gems. crazy

Some people open their mouths and remove all doubt.

Bill Alexander brought 6.5 G rifles out to a group of us in the 2000s, in hopes of securing a potential contract from our organization. They were pretty easy to make hits at rather extended distances with. Ballistics wise it is a pretty impressive cartridge from a standard AR platform. I would not want to be anywhere within 750 yards or so of a properly trained individual who had a 6.5 G, knew his dope, and I was an adversary.

It probably is a crap cartridge in the hands of DLA though.

In the hands of a capable shooter, I would have no issue taking shots on average deer out to 350-375 provided the environmental factors were favorable.

Dang wish I'd read this before I typed a reply... I'd have saved my time knowing DLA is an idiot then.

Jeff,

He's not just an idiot, he's and idiot troll.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell