Originally Posted by NVhntr
From the 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook, Volume 2
Looks like even a kid can do it.
All stunt shooters I'm sure.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That's pretty cool. NVhntr, did those images come from the Nevada hunting synopsis? The one with the yote looks like northern Nevada where I grew up.... I miss shooting long range there... Oddly enough, one of my club members was shooting his SPR chambered in 6.5 grendel yesterday, while I was also testing out my new Tikka and shooting my 6WOA while I let the barrel cool on the Tikka during load development. We got into a good discussion about the grendel and compared cartridges side by side. The grendel is shorter than my 6WOA and slower, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work inside 300 yards with the right bullet. I kind of got a chuckle out of this older gentleman when he said he was trying to burn up all of his "chitty" 123gr. A-max bullets. He said, "they found the tips are burning off past 1000 yards". I asked him if he knew how many animals have died to the A-max bullet. He said, "no, I thought they were garbage". I told him not to sweat using the A-max for anything out of that grendel, as it should work exceptionally well at the ranges you should be shooting game animals out to." I really liked how he had his rifle set up. However, It didn't shoot nearly as good as my WOA, but that was to be expected... I have nothing against the grendel, but do see advantages to using the 6mm over it for most applications. If I'm going to be using a 6.5 in the AR platform, i'll pull out my creedmoor.... Just how I roll, no offense to the grendel shooters here...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA