Y’all should read what I posted again. I mentioned ZERO about any particular headstamp, and I merely intoned the very same things y’all seem to be wanting to argue about.... just pointing out the obvious caveats of shooting. I have yet to offer anything against the Grendel or it’s bullets in this thread. Seems there’s some insecurity over something imagined.

Let’s put my whole quote here, not just the misused part needed to keep an argument going:

Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
Sure....but that perfect bullet can’t defeat gravity, wind, or flesh without those caveats of velocity and accuracy.....so barrels, cases, and chambers are still the engines by which these great bullets do anything, and some have better rides than others,

Best bullet in the world just sits there on my loading bench, unless I strap it into a ride, and some rides are better than others....there’s lots of cases a bullet will sit in, and lots of powders to put behind it. NONE of that says bullets arent the part that does the important work outside the pipe. It’s just saying that you can’t completely ignore the ride. If you could, we’d be shooting 147s in a Grendel.....cuz they’re better bullets than a 123......for attempting to mitigate gravity, wind, and such. However, case and velocity matter just a little bit. Some packages work more efficiently together than others, is all.

Last edited by hh4whiskey; 12/04/19.