Originally Posted by dla
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Sometimes I think DLA is a special person other times I think he just wants attention, and then other times I think he is someone’s sock puppet. Then I go back to his love of Keltec and the special person moniker fits better. He has nothing but personal attacks when he defends his position, so he is probably a democrat as well. I would be delighted if he would post a picture of something he has shot, or some gun he owns.

This forum is a rough and tumble mix of dumbshlts, not-so-brights and normal folks. Dumbshlts think they know things and they attract not-so-brights as cheerleaders. Normal people are entertained and usually learn a few things along the way. Anytime the dumbshlts are pushed to examine their "facts" - they attack. Usually with stupid-assed posts like yours.

"The information's out there," Suit reminds his mentor: "All you have to do is let it in."
- Deputy Suit in Jesse Stone "No Remorse"

DLA, in true form instead of replying with any logic, fact, or picture you post that mine is a "stupid ass post". You got nothing except what you read on the internet. You have never done anything, shot any animal, might not even own a gun or if you do maybe a keltec. I cannot say your a moron as your able to type and are reasonably lucid, and yet you post things that you have no idea about, spouting them as "truth". On the other hand people post up pictures of dead animals, killed by the exact caliber and cartridge that you read on the internet somewhere that is worthless. Your kind of a sad pathetic person, stirring the pot to get in a conversation with men that actually have a life and actually hunt, kill animals, shoot guns of which you have only read about on the internet. You are a sad, pathetic little man.