Well Mirage 243, I shoot lots of different guns and loads and am constantly amazed at what they will do with practice. The last 15 years or so I've shot a lot black powder cartridge rifles at gong shoots from 100 yds to a mile and as I said the more practice you do the better you get is simply the truth. The shorter your sight radius is, the more elevation you get when you start holding the frt blade over the top of the rear blade. I've shot a pile of lead thru 2 M29 Smiths and 629 as well as a couple of Ruger Super Blackhawks. 4 winters back I went on a buffalo hunt in the Sandhills of Ne. The hunt went ok and I was done the first day. The next day my host asked if I want to shoot some on his Quigley course, I did and we did checked my zero on my 50-140 at 400 yds getting about an 8-9" group. He ask if I was done and I said no I'd like to try my pistol and so I did. He carries a 44 Super Blackhawk for client back up and knows how to use it also. Using the same style of holdover EK described ( yup that is where I got it from) my 1st shot was under the buffalo silhouettes belly the next 5 were on target, no tight group but rang steel 5 in a row. Point 1 I didn't have to worry about wounding a steel target. Point 2 you can't do jack [bleep] if you never even attempt to practice it, so I do and it's all ways fun to try something new. I got a pretty big imagination when it comes to shooting and women, and after 65 years I can damn well tell you it's cheaper to let the imagination run on the shooting than with the women. So quit letting your imagination limit you and get with the program. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "