Well Jordy, let's break this word salad down, Barney Style.

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Yet another straw man from Burns. Have fun waiting. I don’t play those childish games. Not to mention that pics of dead critters have about zero to do with the quality of the scope. Not to mention that anybody can post pics of other people with dead critters. Not to mention that the scopes I use, and most of the world’s best scopes, come out of Japan (and Canada!), not China. Not to mention...

But I actually agree with your original statement. If only...

Yet another straw man from Burns. Have fun waiting. I don’t play those childish games. Not to mention that pics of dead critters have about zero to do with the quality of the scope.

If I had zero pictures of critters I might also think successful hunts have zero to do with the quality of the scope. Funny thing is why are you yip yapin if the quality of the scope is not important? shocked

Inquiring minds want to know.

Not to mention that anybody can post pics of other people with dead critters.

Yet you can't. Hmmm. shocked

Not to mention that the scopes I use, and most of the world’s best scopes, come out of Japan (and Canada!), not China. Not to mention...

But I actually agree with your original statement. If only...

Well Lil Feller, post up some pictures of those wonderful Japanese and Kanuck optics you use in the field.

Again, I'll wait. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.