Originally Posted by WAM
So how is touting buying a Sig rangefinder Hecho En China different from buying a Burris product made in China?
Some folks’ hypocrisy knows no bounds...
I have four Burris scopes, 3 Signature Selects made in USA and a FourX made in the Philippines for the Euro market. All great scopes for their intended purpose. I also run some older Leupold scopes in the VX-II line which were made in the USA but who can guarantee every piece part was made wherever? I have a Leica rangefinder made in Portugal but probably has some Asian parts in it. I do try to avoid Chinese junk.

But trashing Burris and Cameraland shows you are more than a little butthurt over an issue that can be simply avoided.

Butthurt, hardly. LOL

Frankly I don't believe I have trashed CLNY, they're a retailer and make the choices they make to get our business. I owe them nothing. If anyone has been informed that Burris is now producing scopes in China and uses that in their decision making, it's perfectly satisfying to me.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?