Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
So, you personally think someone is not a patriot if they buy or own products MiC?

Not at all, assumed with all your recent rants you were in the category,

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
A lot of patriots will choose other than MiC, if given the common courtesy of being informed. Ain't no surprise here now.

That you don’t see the hypocrisy is not surprising.

Why would it be hypocritical to want information? I didn't say all people, as in all circumstances all people will choose otherwise, including myself. You're making chit up. If I sought out MiC products in avoidance of nonCom manufacturing, that'd be hypocritical. And specifically to Burris Fullfield IVs, phucqking ehh right.

Simply explain why you think consumers should not be provided COO? That seems your stance.

It may help if pull your hand out of your pants when you're thinking about me. Your little obsession is a bit much. What's it been, like 4 days now? Dude. LOL

Go for, give it a try, explain why it's so terrible to advocate to have COO clearly and plainly available for retail products? Or to say FU Burris for caving this year? Again, let go of your weiner and focus the questions and not me. Or, FO.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?