K22 - I hear you Sir, thanks for your service.

I've had great dealings with Doug, and wish him success and feel he has done a great job dealing with his customers. Truth told I was never a person to buy optics and other goods when given a choice, that are made in China, before 2020........but have and will look at the various products they offer as he carries a large variety of brands made in various places. That's true of many vendors.

Perhaps Burris and others will re-think how to move forward. It seems it would be a win-win if Burris went back to the old ways, and proudly had Made in the USA on all their products.

I'd rather have 5 quality products I am proud of that are well built, to last........vs. say 20 made in China.

No doubt about your point K-22, it's no secret, China would bury us - the USA economically etc. if they could, but they NEED the USA to feed them our dollars to help them build their country. I think their gravy train has stalled greatly...

Perhaps Burris and other companies will read this thread and hear from many consumers wanting to maximize keeping U$D inside the USA.

Last edited by 65BR; 09/26/20.