SLM, you make good points, but as MORE American and Global consumers SHUN MIC products, businesses will re-think where they source products. Not only do I foresee China taking a Big hit, and perhaps never returning to what it has been, across ALL manufacturing......but I predict many American Corporations will leave China.

Now whether they do like Buck knives as I referred to earlier, and return that mfg. here in the USA, remains to be seen, but you can bet, ANY and EVERY business is learning not to put all your eggs in China.......and that consumers are choosing to shun MIC.

Now will APPLE, DELL, etc leave China, NIKE? All those decisions will likely be made based on one thing. The BOTTOM LINE which is what drove them to China to begin with.

Imagine if they faced competition from products completely Made in the USA.........I can imagine they'd quickly gain market share.

I truly see a conscious revival of Patriotism to support Made in USA and Cancel China purchases wherever possible. No doubt global trade will never cease, not likely in our lifetimes, but imagine what America would be, if we brought back 50, 60, 75% of the jobs and mfg. that was sent there.