Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Well Jordy, let's break this word salad down, Barney Style.

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Yet another straw man from Burns. Have fun waiting. I don’t play those childish games. Not to mention that pics of dead critters have about zero to do with the quality of the scope. Not to mention that anybody can post pics of other people with dead critters. Not to mention that the scopes I use, and most of the world’s best scopes, come out of Japan (and Canada!), not China. Not to mention...

But I actually agree with your original statement. If only...

Yet another straw man from Burns. Have fun waiting. I don’t play those childish games. Not to mention that pics of dead critters have about zero to do with the quality of the scope.

If I had zero pictures of critters I might also think successful hunts have zero to do with the quality of the scope. Funny thing is why are you yip yapin if the quality of the scope is not important? shocked

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ugh. We've been through this a thousand times. There are PLENTY of pics of successful hunts with a $50 scope mounted on the rifle. When considering mechanical failure rates, hitting a target the size of an elk once does not establish correct mechanical function. A couple of negatives (non-failures) are nothing more than a false positive result, and do nothing to establish mechanical integrity. I have to think that you're more intelligent than this. Or maybe you just have something to gain by falsely promoting Leupold's mechanical integrity? Sheesh, Burns. Your sales tactics are overbearing, spamming every thread you possibly can with your rhetoric and sales agenda. Give it a rest.

Not to mention that anybody can post pics of other people with dead critters.

Yet you can't. Hmmm. shocked

Don't confuse "can't" with "won't". If you're craving my kill pics so badly, do a search on here and you'll find a select few of them. I post my pics when I choose to, on my terms, not because some troll is goading me into it.

Not to mention that the scopes I use, and most of the world’s best scopes, come out of Japan (and Canada!), not China. Not to mention...

But I actually agree with your original statement. If only...

Well Lil Feller, post up some pictures of those wonderful Japanese and Kanuck optics you use in the field.

Again, I'll wait. laugh

It's really a shame that you've become so condescending and narcissistic on here over the years. You used to be a nice fella. A LEGEND in your own mind, that's for sure. Carry on, don't let me change your mind. Not that it's possible.

I'm done here. Good luck on your hunts this fall, John.