Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Nope not taking it. 55 yrs old I had Covid back in October as did my Wife. Like the flu nothing special or bad about it. Although my Wife did have double pneumonia that lasted for about 6 weeks after, She was never hospitalized. We lost a lady that I went to Church with to Covid. About my age but she had MANY health issues as well as being heavy.

I am 68, 69 next month. I had the crud along with the wife, hit her pretty hard about 3 weeks. I was down for about a week. So no I won’t take it unless forced too. The politicians are just trying to see which will kill more, the vaccine or the virus.

If you already caught "the crud", what in all fool hell could you possibly gain from a vaccine?

Because Biden said he might withhold SS payments and Medicare plus other nasty things if I didn’t. Like I said forced.

Let's think about this for a moment...if you already had some virus, and you recovered from it, your body would have immunity to it. A vaccination at that point would not only be superfluous, but would subject you to possible harm. If you ask ANY doctor if he or she would perform a procedure for which there is zero chance of benefit, but would have the usual risks of harm, what do you imagine that doctor would say?

So if the vaccine policy goes against the ethics and legalities of medical practitioners, how could that policy possibly be considered beneficent? And you would do it anyway?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.