Originally Posted by 257Bob
I got vaccinated twice, then the booster shot, then I got COVID and was sick for a couple of weeks, fever, then cold-like symptoms. Can't say it would have been worse without the vaccine but I can tell you I'm not much of a believer these days. For me, it was a calculated risk in taking the vaccine, I'm generally healthy and semi-athletic, I liked my odds either way but my extended family of 17 were all vaccinated and I didn't want to put my elderly parents at risk so a roll of the dice.
I suspect you didn't help your parents at all. You will still get the virus if you are exposed. I went for a ride hog hunting with my 3 times vaccinated neighbor and caught it from him. My 2 times vaccinated wife came down with it 1 day after I had my sudden onset. I have been extremely leery of this vaccine craze from the beginning and therefore didn't get the shot, but I don't get flu shots either. Veterinary Ivermectin had me free of fever in 24 hours. Went from over 103 degrees down to my normal 97.6.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."