Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by pahick
But but..ivermectin....FLCCC. Faith in one...that didnt do jack either??? Jus' sayin
Ivermectin has overwhelming scientific support as an effective treatment. Unless you are scientifically illiterate, you understand that this doesn't translate as 100% effective in all cases. EE was quite overweight and had a history of nearly dying from pneumonia on at least one occasion in the recent past, which severely damaged his lungs.

Good reply. I was trying to compile my thoughts so I could convey them without contempt or sarcasm but you did better than I would’ve.

Each individual is different and each person’s body has its own unique immunity. Nobody is guaranteed to survive the injection of chemicals into their body and nobody is guaranteed to survive irregardless of their immunization status.

The giant leap of logic that’s required to assume that EE died because he did NOT get injected with a concoction of chemicals that we KNOW is NOT effective in the prevention, transmission and expression of the disease is to suspend all reason and intelligence in favor of liberal hyperbole and bald faced lies.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that since the vaccine isn’t a vaccine, it isn’t effective and it more importantly is NOT safe that EE would not have benefited from being injected with that crap. None of us know for certain but it doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to deduce that if a vaccine isn’t a vaccine and it doesn’t prevent infection then getting “inoculated” with it won’t be of any benefit. If it doesn’t work how can anyone suggest that getting the shot would benefit the outcome?

It’s as if a large percentage of the people in this country have removed their brains or whatever they substituted for brains and set it in the top drawer choosing to suspend their ability to think for themselves and blindly following the dipshits at the AMA or VA.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~