Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
And I suppose quite possibly had my late wife taken the Ivermectin as I did she would be alive today. But she refused it.

Would have
Could have
Should have

Regardless, I doubt any shot, vaccine, or snake oil would have helped her in her preexisting condition. She was a very sick person.

But what do I know???
It wasn't your decision. I am very sorry for your loss.

Thank you

She was very tired of it all.

And she absolutely hated Brandon. 😉

So many lies told and so many deaths resulted. My sister had the full up version last summer at 82 years old, cigarette smoker and overweight. Followed the FLCCC Guidelines with Ivermectin, vitamins and supplements. Jan 2022 had delta variant and repeated treatment. Still alive and hating Biden. An aunt only a year or two younger was hospitalized and denied FLCCC treatment protocol. Would have violated hospital policy. Was told she could only receive remdesivir. She declined. Then with her laying there talking with the quacks she was told she needed mechanical ventilation. Declined again. She was also overweight and a smoker. Died in the hospital. Murdered by a hospital administration that did as they were told by our alphabet medical governance and doctors that failed their oath.

Very sorry for your loss. I hope and pray the lives lost will forever dim our view of government control.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."