Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by HunterShooter58
I guess we've all got a story to tell. I've known my Dr. for over 40 yrs. now, and we've become good close friends. The Man is simply a genius. He practices what he preaches and it works for him. We Steel head fish together in a very nice clean Running River with Fly Rods for Sport. A lot of conversation goes on there. I can't begin to start to tell all the stories, and factual lessons he has taught me as he's got about 10 yrs on me. He kept my Father in Law alive for many yrs. who had several ailments. Okay point made. He suggested my Family and I get the Vaccine, as we did. That's why I go to him, and ask his advice! He's been sending us his medical Journals,(copy) via email for yrs. Like he does his other 3000 patients, if you want it. Before his email so called program, we would ask for his discarded copies, and finally subscribed to the journals through him. My wife and I are avid Readers. Sometimes, I have to re read something, as I'm a diagnosed open read interpreter! Crazy! Anyway, he suggested the First Booster, and we got it. All of us just made a huge move from a couple States over, to our place, and got the Vid from the Movers, probably! we're All doing well, as Milder Symptoms, prevailed, compared to Most. We're all very active, ages 64, down to 36, and getting along like we had a bad cold! Achy, contested, a little sore,etc........................Like Reagan said "Trust but Verify". That's always been my motto.
My cousin, 56 yrs. old, had it for 2 yrs, almost died on more than one occasion, the ventilator, the whole nine yards...................
Would not get the Vaccine!!! His choice, no argument from Me! He's a few lbs. overweight like I am, and also active, but still 2 different people. He just went on permanent Disability, as he'll never be the same. Just a perspective comparison of a couple of people in the whole mix of things. Certainly no Medical trial by any Means.
Two elderly cousins,(Born in Italy), in their 70's, wouldn't get the vax last yr., they both Died within a week.Their 4 kids, anti vaxers, in their 40's all got the vid trying to help the parents, but thankfully survived.Many of my Relatives from the old Country,(Italy), "they no believe", until they see or experience it.
Do what's best for you and yours! No Criticism from me, I wish you all the best. Good Health, and God Bless!

HS58
I call BS.

Come on man.

They converse for hours while fly fishing for sport in a clean running river.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house