6mm,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Dumbfhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now in "fairness",I was probably sandbagging when I mentioned in passing,bolting up NIB glass. Point being,there was likely more than one,if only to your Minimum Wage Chagrin. Hint. LAUGHING!

The first one puked. Hint.

LAUGHING!

The replacement,is just as equally schitty,yet lightyears beyond your "means". No erector scale,archaeic .15 cm "clicks" and whole numbers only align every (3) Mil's. Don't track for schit,"repeats" are funnier than fhuqk and I don't reckon zero retention having a "chance" either. Though now you can say you've "seen" a Garrow Hummer and that makes it a BIG Day for you. Google,as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being forced to "live" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

BUM,

It's a HILARIOUS constant,that the only thing you can cite in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd need a co-signer for the tape alone and a payment plan. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the rollicking Vagina Monologue and the fact that your Crying Karen Routine,is assuredly no fhuqking "act".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

STUART,

Do not swipe the "thunder" of her Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all she's "got" and that would be mean. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Hoalie,

Is this yet another "surprising" confession,that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps some day,you'll gather enough pop cans to make a down payment on your first 22LR?!? Just kidding,THAT ain't in the fhuqking cards. Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to the chagrin of your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and the fact that a 2yr old,has wares that your "life" precludes you. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hopefully his Chickmunk don't tip you over too badly,as few things are funnier than a Couchbound Kchunt Melting Down yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll not even mention his Winny 63. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooooopsie!!!

HOPEFULLY,I didn't place a NIB 3-15x FFP MQ on an Anschutz 54 1717D HB at the same time,as that would be "awkward" for you to "handle" too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Whining aloud.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."