The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Titanic couldn't haul all of you Whining Kchunts' exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities! Hoalie you needn't "prove" your Brokedicktitude,simply supply an addy and I'll get the badly NEED Donation coming your way. Or you could cite what you "do" for a 'living",which sooooooooo reliably arranges same. HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon my breaking trail,as you Couchbound Kchunts try to hop a ride on coat tails. Shout to Huntsman',as I was unaware of Maxima Ruger rings,despite having dozens of Maximas in service. pretty fhuqking Funny! Anywhoo...the added surface area engaging scope tubes,is always welcomed,as are upsized fasteners. Have gone Weigatinny(junk and they rob exhaust port entry/exit),attempted Reupold(they'd not even mate the receiver,despite a halfa dozen or so sets),OEM Ruger(pale to Warne Maxima) and finally Maxima. Nod your heads,like you've "seen" 'em. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You'll wanna steal them pics too! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Whining hearts and the repeated Snowflake Meltdowns you've perfected,after a "life" of being "victims".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."