Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Potsy
Stick,

You ran the exact numbers I’ve pondered but never took the 5 minutes to run. You prove my point, a .45-70 will kill way past my ability to SWAG on a duplex reticle, much less with any repeatability.
It’s almost weird that the drop at about 475 is exactly what my .22 BR drops at 1,000.
Your popping a 1-4 SWFA on a Marlin .45 Colt a while back got me to thinking along those lines.
Ideally, I’d love to find one of the Stainless Laminate #1’s and pop a SWFA 1-4 or even their straight 6 (got one on my AR and love it) on it.

The M8 held up on the .45-70 for a couple hundred rounds, so it should hold up on the Henry .45 Colt. It’s about as bright as looking through a toilet paper tube, but it beats the irons all hollow.

The 1.5-5 survived sight in, but never was hunted this year (not much got hunted period this year, which sucked), so unless it lost zero in the safe (I did have a Tasco that I swear to God would do that very thing)........

I've only got (1) 22BR and I'm pretty sure it's a fhuqking Krieger,though I hate 'em.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

It's a constant constant,to extrapolate drop/drift and either upscale or downscale as requisite. NOTHING begins to match Long Range Rimfire Pursuits. Hint.(grin)

Have had multiple Number Ones,but MUCHLY prefer B-78's(pistol grips). Hint.

I've heard of the Fixed 6x,but have never seen one. LAUGHING!..........................

Hoalie,

I rather enjoy your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I've not set a NIB scope in NIB rings,upon a rifle that actually exists,since last night. Hint. LAUGHING!

Though I've not gunned Illumination,since today. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". No fhuqking wonder you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Purty High Zoot stuff you have there,but you couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of boots by yourself. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

I am new to this site and you appear to be very knowledgeable. I appreciate your insight.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.