Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?

JoanBobs,

I'll let you in on a little "secret",in that there's an etched reticle on a lineal scale,which just "happens" to align erector graduations,"hidden" within the Ocular. It takes as "long" to look through it,as anything else. Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

So the astute have zero problem literally connecting dots,while you "get" to bask in The Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in being too Fhuqking STUPID to simply do same. It's an "unfair" "advantage",that your Stupidity is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now to REALLY knock it out of The Park,cite the Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Rifle you are crying about,along with it's projectile,zero range and velocity,if only to grant you more opportunity to Lick Windows. For The ULTIMATE in humor,dangle a picture of said Piece Of Schit. Dare ya'! Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart though,for doing your VERY best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Hopefully,Hoalie's countless and exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,will trigger yet another involuntary reaction by her.as she conteplates her next sign. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooooooopsie!!! Too fhuqking late!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon The Splendid Pixels. HINT.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Sorry, I only speak English. I don’t speak dwarf.