'farmer,

Objectively in retrospect,what's the criteria used to garner said scope as being "viable". Is it round count? Tracking ability? Zero retention? The reticle? In summation and in conjunction with those factors,how much REAL use has the platform seen and in what kind of conditions? I ask,simply because I've never seen one worth a fhuqk,but would categorize them as being superior to the Reupold 1.5-5x...despit that hardly being an "accolade".

Do tell. Hint......................

Kchuntis,

Just how do you read what I write,after the rather Emotional Decree of Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it funnier than fhuqk,that you spend so much time quantifying that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit too. hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lyin,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

I find that your COUNTLESS Insecurities,are exceptionall WELL founded...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"GREAT" picture,what "camera" is that?!!? Are you making payments on it? Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon Facts upsetting you so. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for "living" vicariously though,despit it being your only "move".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."