The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rickety is still sucking a mean ass,Texas Style! Hint. Laughing!

Hoalie,I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you belong to the Retard For Life Foundation. What were the fhuqking odds,with your having PERFECTED being a "victim" all through your "Life"? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

furburger,I rather enjoy your Delusion(s),that your HILARIOUS Fhuqking Stupidity is a "choice". Hint. LAUGHING!

Rather "surprising" that them high zoot pictures you Fhuqktards attempted,have tapered way off. I "wonder" why that is too?!? Fortunately for you Crying Kchunts,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Brace yourselves for more Splendid Pixels and Pretend aloud and in unison,that you "do not" covet same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie!!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts and the HILARITY of your best efforts,as you fill out more Hurt Feeler Reports,while basking in the Sweet "Satisfactions" of being Crying Martyrs.

You GO girls!!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."