'fiable,

With Rim-X fhuqking the dog on their proposed 17 Whizzum offering,I find a Vudoo Hummer temptinger and temptinger,though the Annie 54 1717D HB sets the bar amazingly high. that being said,it's fun to slum a sleeper,whether LR or Hummer.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hopefully Teeker transitions to S/S and I could see them taking off in my AO,after said upgrade......................

Hoalie,

It must be VERY "exciting" for you,to go from the couch to a bench,all the while never going Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the oculars. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ever think about asking permission,to roll your Jerry Lewis Telethons Outdoors? Despite the fact you'd get lost within the confines of a phone booth. Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,what phone are you using for "your" pictures? They are "stunning"! I'm using a SamSung flip phone and would like to gather image "quality" like "your's". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fortunatey for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Here you go,if only because now you can say you've "seen" one,you VERY "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing the best you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."