'fiable,

Likely has something to do with Ocular Envy,as it don't take much to get The Do Nothing Gang to Whining and it is ALWAYS High Pitched and heartfelt...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.(grin)

What's the chance you boys have landed on a unanimous favorite blueprint? Who's going Hummer first?........................

Hoalie,

Kudos on taking one for the team...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Typical slow evening last night and now you get to say you've "seen" one. I reckon you'll steal the pictures and showcase them at your next Jerry Lewis Telethon,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pn4hxOrzj][Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com][/URL]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Prolly should work on a 1.450" straight "contoured" 30" 300 Whizzum next and do the mounting system some favors. Not like you've ever "seen" one of them either,so I'll dangle pics so you can "participate". Fortunatey for you,Imagination and pretend are free,so you can 'afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining,Crying and Trying aloud.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."