The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals REALLY "know" your "stuff"! Hint. LAUGHING!

Few things more "troubling" than a "big" ocular,by them who have never even seen what they are TRYING to 'talk" about,let alone "afford" same. Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can 'afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and the particulars in regards to same. A Reupold 1" 3.5-10x 40mm wears a 1.565" diameter ocular housing,with a lens 1.370" diameter of exposed glass. Now in fairness and rather unfairly,the VASTLY superior 1-6x HD wears a HUGE ocular a fhuqking "whopping" .165" greater in diameter,with exposed glass lens going smaller at 1.295" diameter. That's NEARLY one full .177" pellet's worth of "increase",not that any Couchbound Kchunt could "afford" a pellet or Pellet Launcher! Sadly,that added protection and an etched reticle that aligns erector travel,soundly trounces all things Reupold. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If only because perspective never ain't not interesting,though to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere. I'll make a comparison with my "phone",if only to fuel even more of the Crying Karens' exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities for The Woke Kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

You gals REALLY "get after it"! Hint. LAUGHING!

I reckon I should have tried to fill the Canon 1D4's APS-H Sensor with more feathers,but that sure as fhuqk wouldn't be 'fair" to you gals. Typical modest ISO bump,with the three Hunnert gunning WFO,yet shy of the reciprocal of focal length in shutter speed. Fairly certain AI Servo,back button focus,high speed drive,Evaluative metering,AF/metering separate and only centerpoint AF. Nod your heads like you "understand",as you frantically Google a First Fhuqking Clue,that will HILARIOUSLY never be realized by any of you. Hint. LAUGHING!

I suggest (3) Midol apiece and 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual locations,then align your pathetic versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...so as to give it another whirl,while filling out your Hurt Feeler reports. Hint. LAUGHING!

No scope installations today,unless I'm sandbagging and you gals keep that Imaginary Pretend Ignore "REAL". Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."