furburger,

I'm rather Groovin' on your VERY well founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As you are filing yet another Hurt Feelers Report in that soothin' High Pitched Nasal Whine of your's,it might be prudent to reiterate how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Ooooopsie!!! Too fhuqking late! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon my innate ability to serve Facts upon a Silver Platter and rest assured,that your HILARIOUS Stupidity ain't my "fault". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts who "do" and "know" as "much" as,will ALWAYS be best served by simply taking fhuqking notes and applying same. I might add,that's it's more than a "touch" HILARIOUS,that you can't even connect that "many" dots! Hint. LAUGHING!

Only you,can prevent you,from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Admittedly,I enjoy the fact that you are powerless in the refrain and would add that the Heartfelt Vagina Monologue,which accompanies your Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Routine,is certainly NO "act" and it's fhuqking AWESOME! perhaps holding your breath,will 'help" your "cause"? Give 'er a whirl and report on them "findings". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hmmmmm...Clark Custom LW 77/22 Hummer,RB fire control,MacaMillion,yada,yada,yada,the usual. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Might I suggest,that you keep stealing pics,because you sure as fhuqk can NOT begin to "do" for yourselves. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."