Originally Posted by Sheister
Reading some of the ridiculous nonsense that passes for conversation on this site from a few posters reminds me of a bunch of teenage mean girls talking smack after a case of beer ..... it's a real hoot to listen to the BS, but it's obvious they aren't capable of backing it up even if they wanted to. Just shows how much crap some guys can talk behind a computer screen when someone like Rick gives them enough rope....

The sad part of all this is that all you worked up teenagers are letting a few words on a computer screen get you worked up to the point of acting like fools when you haven't even met these people in person or talked to any of them. But, hey, it's the computer age- who needs a reason to be an a-hole these days, right? Just talk all the crap you want in the safety of your compute

r den..... yup, like real men, right? I hope you guys take something for that vaginal infection before it's too late....

Who's worked up? This is entertainment at a slow day at work for me. Larry's a piece of [bleep]. And deserves everything that comes his way.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell