The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Three Gorges Dam,couldn't begin to contain the plethora of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities! There's routinely more ammo than that,in my fhuqking crummy. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I thought Big Green went out of Bidness? Now I'm torn on 223,223AI,270,22 PPC Improved,6 PPC SALAMI or 6 PPC Improved,as it strikes me as being an extry bolt laying in wait?!? Google as you must and nod them pencil necks,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for doing your BEST though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

dog',

1-9" 30" Three Hunnert Whizzum,1.355" at the muzzle. Roller Rocker Flat Bearing Trigger and "Sleeper" Love throughout. Smooches 2800fps 212 ELD's at 3.045" COAL and though shy of 20#,it still shoots soft. Hint. (grin)

Whistling my way through yet another Dog Schit Lot of fhuqking Norma brass,mainly for Giggles and then will get serious.

Rattled my way through all the 208's loaded for the piece of fhuqking schit S/S 70 Krassick 300 Whizzum above it and will try to remember to yerk the barrel this afternoon and get the receiver flunged in the Mail, for the 7 Whizzum UPGRADE ala 8" Bart' and 180 ELD magfed Smooches.

I'm rather good for The Economy...................(grin)

Hammer',

Being Great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort.(grin)

Not often,that a guy has the ground to get at things that easily. Hint........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."