Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by deflave
Duck Dynasty did not do duck hunters any favors.

LOL

you have no idea how frigging true that statement is. for years I was one of the very few in our county that waterfowl hunted. when Duck Dynasty showed up every [bleep] kickin fuggtard with a beard became a duck hunter

and you can spot them a mile away, my duck hunting went way down after all that started, and I really enjoyed it at one point, carving my own decoys, etc.

Public water go sketchy at best, and sometimes you spent your time worrying about the safety of others. Good buddy had to go out and rescue 3 idiots loaded down in a 14ft john boat on big water, didn't make it 100 yards before they took on water. Luckily they all survived.

And then those kids with rich parents hooking them up with 100 grand between a truck and boat, all decked out in the nicest gear. Not a class envy thing but I hope most of those kids really appreciate how good they have it. I certainly took pride in each time I was able to afford something a little nicer and graduate to better stuff along my hunting career. The days of handme downs and rocky/walls clothing are long gone, but I swear that was when I was having my most fun.

Last edited by killerv; 01/26/21.