Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The locals are the law of Reelfoot. Telling you

Yeah well this ended up with 2 dead young men so "local law" won't apply. Feds will be called in to handle this. Rumor is the old man shot the first guy who was going to get a duck, 2nd guy comes out of the blind and gets shot. Old man thought there were only 2 and guy 3 hits him witha paddle knocking him out. Guy 3 takes both victims back to the ramp where LE were dispatched and waiting. Read it on the innanet so gotta be true

I didn’t say “local law”

People are scared to do the wrong thing out there disrespecting someone else. And it’s NOT because of the TWRA .lol
Duck hunting is a way of life and a lot of the local’s way of making a living. Please go ahead and tell us more what you read online though

I'm well versed in the screwed up sense of entitlement when it comes to ownership of public waters. No different than those in Currituck or the Core Sound here. TN doesn't have the market cornered on a$$hole duck hunters. Local law and customs got this 70 year old $hithead way in over his head and two young men are no longer here. I don't give a rat's a$$ about customs and local law, no excuse for anything like this to take place...not that you are condoning it either. Just a screwed up mess for no real reason.

Last edited by UNCCGrad; 01/26/21.