Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by slumlord
What if it was a double side x side and Voorhees was just out of shots?

Or even a pump with a plug. Guy gets out of boat and chambers a round. Shoots kid #1. Racks the gun, Shoots kid #2. Third guy comes out of the blind. Oops, out of ammo.

Most folks writing such reports for publication have no idea how guns operate, nor what laws might govern on the waterways. And then you have inaccuracies which get included every time the story gets repeated until converted to print.

I can see how, in a situation like that, an auto shotgun might jam up. I'm guessing this "duck blind" is like what my son hunts out of with a group in Missouri; it's more like a cabin on pilings you can park a boat under, has a kitchen, you sit on the porch and shoot ducks. If the old guy went in with blood on the brain, for whatever reason, wacked one guy, swung on the other, hip-shooting, not providing the shotgun enough resistance to cycle properly, you can get the same effect as limp-wristing an auto pistol. That kind of shchit happens, somebody starts shooting people at close quarters, there's no prescription or logic in how things play out.... don't try to make sense of a senseless occurance.

Mathew 22: 37-39