The Chop is simplistic,straight forward and as cited,grants both inclination and ring spacing advantages,which 2pc systems do not. I enjoy that you Stupid Fhuqks,can fhuqk up crystalline pics,se upon a Silver Platter. Hint.

Even on a POS Fhuqking Teeker,I want the same thing(inclination/ring spacing). The "weight" "difference" of The Chop,is far less than a single loaded round and I personally don't tote rifles at 50% capacity for "weight" "savings" if only obviously,because it's as fhuqking STUPID as it sounds. Depending upon the platform and it's chambering,The Chop can bolster feed/function reliability,due an open exhaust port. Secondly,it can bolster ease in charging the mag well. It likely ain't a fhuqking "fluke" to drive The Chop on a CRF 6BR,wearing a shoehorned 'box. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

For fhuqking Teekers,I certainly want to catch the recoil stop index pin hole,along with adding inclination. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If only to touch upon another GLARING obvious,that Window Lickers reliably miss,that EVERYTHING on the erector travel below zero is 100% fhuqking USELESS. let that marinate. Google it. hint. LAUGHING!

"Surprisingly" I've a "few" 39's too and none have had a rail that was "too wide". How/where do you Drooling DUMB Fhuqks DREAM this schit up?!? I also enjoy that steel is now "rare" too!! Hint LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for doing your best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."