BUM,

I REALLY enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos on "thinking" that your STUPIDITY,is a fhuqking "choice" you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Though I reckon,you MUST "convince" yourself of fhuqking something?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Now ACCIDENTALLY knock it out of The Park,by stating your Ultra's particulars(receiver,barrel,twist,throat geometry,magbox "latitude",boolit,powder,primer,COAL,base/rings and lastly the SCHIT glass). HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

Like ANYONE could keep you from feverishly reading my EVERY fhuqking word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel,you Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqk? Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Hoalie,

Dangle some Jerry Lewis Telethon pictures,from The Retard Ranch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps consider starting a Thread on The BIG Day you leave the couch and go Outdoors? Whatever year that MIGHT be! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

GRIZZ,

Now THAT schit was fhuqking funny and she thought you were serious! LAUGHING!

She oughtta set Tinker Toys closer to the couch. Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."