Originally Posted by Big Stick
BUM,

Clap your little Retards hands and drool a bit more...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now ain't it just FUNNIER than fhuqk,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to try and say sumptin' about The Rifle or The Outdoors?!? I "wonder" why that is? Read that again. now one more time. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your heart for whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Hoalie,

Your never ending looonnggggggglist of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,never loses it's MAGNIFICENT grandeur...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply shoot daily and you "get" to read EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Keep Whining them Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em for you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hmmmmmmm...lemme see?!? The ROCK Hart is hangin' & bangin',after yarding the DMR 2 offa it and returning to 10x MOA Quad roots. First (3) after bar wrench TQ'ing Marty rings back in place. Modest Elevation and Windage correction,to realign it's 250yd zero with Formed Fodder,as per pre-established DOPE. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Rolled DMR Deuce to The HEAVY 270 Bart' 7.5" RPM MTU,yada,yada,yada...all the stuff you DREAM about. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bottom most,to save you a Google. Hint. LAUGHING!

Lemme see,that was a Turnbolt Build Evening(night before last). Hint. LAUGHING!

'Course,yesterday was "slow" too. Dagger Smooched,false shouldered positive headspaced magfed Virgins. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Yesterday was Krunchenticker Build Evening,but there's already too many Splendid Pixels for your exceedingly meager "means","abilities"and "comprehension" to "process". Your Insecurities will continue to flow like the Nile and the Three Gorges dam couldn't begin to contain them. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING.

You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

Schit!!! I nearly fhuqking forgot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

I have plenty to say about "The Rifle or The Outdoors". Note that I used quotations correctly as I was quoting you.

Like you, I'm no expert. But I use this site like a tool. I have learned so much here! I reload everything from .223 to 416 ruger. I shoot alot and I'm an avid hunter. My shoulder is currently sore from some 300 rum loads I tried on Sunday that didn't go well (3.5" groups @ 100y). I've hunted my whole life but have only been reloading for 3-4 years. Being honest and humble seems to keep the important people in my life happy with me. I have and amazing job, an absolute smokeshow of a wife, and three happy kids. Try to be nicer and people might give a little more consideration to what your saying my man. You catch more flys with honey.

Not laughing........

Last edited by OAM; 02/16/21.