Hoalie,

Your AMAZING inability to keep pace,is just fhuqking simply Sensational...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my words being soooooooooo powerful,that they control your EVERY "thought" and "move",as you unleash your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and swipe,pictures,prose and punctuation,while you "live" vicariously as THE Perpetual "Victim". Hint. LAUGHING!

Yesterday just "happened" to be a Pistole Day too and now you can say you've "seen" one,as you "get" to Google with quivering lips,trembling fingers and a Retard Ranch Drool Bib. Hint. LAUGHING!

"Surprisingly",you never did state how may timesa day you think about me? HINT. Laughing!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,as set aboard your Couchbound Kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

Queenston,

I'm "unfamiliar" with that,which you are TRYING to cite...you 'lucky"kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply put,NOBODY does rings better,as one yields retention surface area,a "few" fasteners,copious inclination and the ability to mechanically center windage in one fell swoop. Read that again. Now one more time. Be sure to nod your pointy head,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Not all wares are "equal" or even fhuqking close and you couldn't knock the "new" offa' used pair of fhuqking boots,or "critique" a glass of waterby yourself. You Drooling Fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

TwatShooter,

Your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY is fhuqking MAGNIFICENT...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You can almost get a rail on a '39 by yourself. ALMOST!. Hint. LAUGHING!

How/where do you Drooling Fhuqktards DREAM this schit up?!? If only in "fairness",your STUPIDITY is Perfect,but dat's it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for giving it a whirl and nice try.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."