Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Chop is simplistic,straight forward and as cited,grants both inclination and ring spacing advantages,which 2pc systems do not. I enjoy that you Stupid Fhuqks,can fhuqk up crystalline pics,se upon a Silver Platter. Hint.

Even on a POS Fhuqking Teeker,I want the same thing(inclination/ring spacing). The "weight" "difference" of The Chop,is far less than a single loaded round and I personally don't tote rifles at 50% capacity for "weight" "savings" if only obviously,because it's as fhuqking STUPID as it sounds. Depending upon the platform and it's chambering,The Chop can bolster feed/function reliability,due an open exhaust port. Secondly,it can bolster ease in charging the mag well. It likely ain't a fhuqking "fluke" to drive The Chop on a CRF 6BR,wearing a shoehorned 'box. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

For fhuqking Teekers,I certainly want to catch the recoil stop index pin hole,along with adding inclination. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If only to touch upon another GLARING obvious,that Window Lickers reliably miss,that EVERYTHING on the erector travel below zero is 100% fhuqking USELESS. let that marinate. Google it. hint. LAUGHING!

"Surprisingly" I've a "few" 39's too and none have had a rail that was "too wide". How/where do you Drooling DUMB Fhuqks DREAM this schit up?!? I also enjoy that steel is now "rare" too!! Hint LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for doing your best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

How do you say, "my favorite scope rings are made in China" in Stickanese?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty