Hoalie,

I am VERY "surprised" that you keep my pic so close,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!!!! Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that you've never even come CLOSE to The Splendor,in your HILARIOUS version of "life"?!? NO fhuqking "wonder" you gotta steal pictures! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,as set aboard your Couchbound Kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Boob,

Do tell how you CLUELESS Whining Drooling DUMB Fhuqks,always turn into a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I do enjoy how you Crying Karens ALWAYS want more Rules,to spare you from yourselves! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Only YOU,can keep you from saying something Fhuqking STUPID and I enjoy the constant,that you simply cannot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."