So, you'd hacksaw, file, then choose a specific deburring technique?

Have you done accuracy comparisons between your technique and just using something like 5 cut countersink or such to debur? Everything I have read indicates zero difference on target. Like the Hansen kit. There's accessories to polish, its for looks only. Dueburred is deburred. Geebus, a guy can chuck up a bullet and do it.

And yes, takes just a few minutes, and a couple more to get an 11 degree. I cut fast, type slowwww I guess.

I don't know what all everyone uses, but, I do know some have shown the evidence to suggest hundreds, not a few, or a couple of dozen, of successfully rifle projects over the years... And there's guys here continually suggesting otherwise, or that pictures of rust indicate lack of understanding, or pictures are actually stolen from others, and on and on. Sure guys want to have fun and all but there's multiple guys posting trash with much less experience offered and apparent ignorance of the multitude of previous techniques and equipment tried, proven worthy or not, and shared. Like or dislike someone or how they roll on the web, experience trumps BS.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?