Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
So, you'd hacksaw, file, then choose a specific deburring technique?

Have you done accuracy comparisons between your technique and just using something like 5 cut countersink or such to debur? Everything I have read indicates zero difference on target. Like the Hansen kit. There's accessories to polish, its for looks only. Dueburred is deburred. Geebus, a guy can chuck up a bullet and do it.

And yes, takes just a few minutes, and a couple more to get an 11 degree. I cut fast, type slowwww I guess.

I don't know what all everyone uses, but, I do know some have shown the evidence to suggest hundreds, not a few, or a couple of dozen, of successfully rifle projects over the years... And there's guys here continually suggesting otherwise, or that pictures of rust indicate lack of understanding, or pictures are actually stolen from others, and on and on. Sure guys want to have fun and all but there's multiple guys posting trash with much less experience offered and apparent ignorance of the multitude of previous techniques and equipment tried, proven worthy or not, and shared.

Come on man....... in my best joey biden imitation.
JFC .... how many project threads have I put up on the general forum
over the years???
I cant even remmeber most of em...
Lol!!!

Now back to your issues with the validity of my entire process that you stated above.

Yes I did MB.
Are you trying to check fire me????
Cause it is all in my posting history if you care to look.
Like I said I feel 0 need to go find em from 3 yrs ago spring or summer 2018 IIRC...
Targets before and after.
Pics or it never happened stuff.
With detailed explanations of everything.
Seek and you shall find.......
You probably even looked at the threads yourself for all I know back when they was active.

All dealing with the pawn shop sako customized post ww2 98k gem in the rough project I brought back to the hunting world.
Rather proud of it to tell the truth.
Didnt pay a " gunsmith " a penny.
But did pay a cerra coat guy 125 to do the barreled action graphite black.
And that was after my intial wheeler ceramacoat job my OCD azz wasnt 100% satisfied with.

Think the last thing i did to the mauser was drop in a timney trigger and 26 pd wolf firing pin spring cause of unkown age of the one in it and asking on here about adjusting the timney cause the moron techs at timney had no clue.
And people smart on timneys and mausers on here helped me out.

July Aug this year IIRC
And of course it was a pic or it never happened thread.

I hide zilch about project firearms I do on here.
Matter of fact my 835 spray paint stock was a recent one.
Said what worked .
Said what was a flop.
Said lessons learned
Listened to what others had to say.
My 60,s flower pot camo job sucked.
But I learned from it.
Its solid black right now.
Hobby lobby for more webbing tommorow.
Matte spanish moss green webbing overshoot tommorow or tuesday.
Rd 1 lessons learned will be applied to round 2.
KISS webbing overshoot job.
Perfect color scheme for spring time green up turkey hunting sitting in the brush with an overveiw of a kill zone.

LOL!!!!!