Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

So, either the new fad in retard AK is testing scope and ammo box integrity with sparks and stuff from a grinder, or that's the most staged photo yet.

Sadly, either option is believable.....

😂

What I think Zippy the Pinhead has been trying to show in his splendid pixels is how he makes a home spun slightly angled crowning bit.
Dude must have 27 arms to keep the grinder and driil all going at once and acheive the angle he wants precisely on the little bit.
0 wobble, variance, or movement of any of it all, cause he is that good.....

Then we got the question of self centering centricity in the bore of the muzzle while doing his crowning job with said homemade bit.

Totally staged bullschitt pictures in the ones he put up in relation to his crowning work that he is hinting at hoping someone will pick up on it.
Which final result pics have yet to be shown.....
Even if he did do it.
It probably looks like Captain Caveman work.....

I know a little about this type of work.
Cause I put up a thread long ago on the gen forum with in depth pics on how to get a perfectly coencentric recessed crown.
Using a variable speed drill.
Several sizes of rounded over pure brass bolts
Padded vice
Valve lapping compound
Jewlers files for shoulder contour work.

All after I lopped off 5/8th" of my 8mm barrel reading the end of copper fouling depth on 2 out of the 4 lands.

I feel zero need to post pics of that work.
Cause they exist from several yrs ago.

But yet Mr. "Doctor Money" who loves getting packages cant order the proper tools easily available for crowning work at home.
Plenty of variants available out their to be had..

Zippy the pinhead also frequently claims to have " shot it all and then some".

Have checkfired and shut his stupid azz down several times over the years about that bullschitt he spouts outta his piehole.

The only reason Bin dont 86 Zippy the Pinhead.
Is he brings controversy.
And controversy brings hits and veiws which equals benjamins.
Zippy the pinheads sig line reflects that in a way.
It gives him false reassertion and presents that to others.
Camouflage......
But it is also a deflection cause he knows it wasnt pity that made Bin let him stay on here.
It is Benjamins from hits and veiws.

Zippy the pinhead would never have the balls to say schitt like he does on here to anyone face to face.
He is living his life vicariously on the web...

Must suck not having a single friend either......

LMFAO!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 02/21/21.