Hoalie,

Don't be so hard on yourself. You "get" to Google,"live" vicariously,feverishly read/steal my EVERY word,gawk/steal EVERY Splendid pixel as you practice "convincing" yourself that you "could too" and "don't care"...you VERY "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How could someone with your fhuqking HILARIOUS versions of "means","abilities" and "comprehension",even BEGIN to fathom the magnitude,when fhuqking HILARIOUSLY forced to use yourself as a barometer?!? Thus the perpetual propensity for you to repeatedly cause an Estrogen Avalanche and emit your never ending and amazingly looonnnngggggg list of exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and Outdoor Splendors beyond your Wildest DREAMS,as you set mired being you on your Couchbound Kchunt. What the fhuqk else could you "do" besides feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously,thinking about me incessantly(that means a bunch and often). HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

In fairness,I've never even seen a Pistole and it's a shame that you can't afford a camera. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I rather enjoy,that you "think" your STUPIDITY is a fhuqking "choice"! You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Am musing that today is '39 Day,as there's a new Lot of CB Longs to DOPE ala Illuminatti and a "too wide" rail. Need to throw some Positive Headspaced False Shouldered Virgin Magfed Daggers through the air,nearing their Transonic Slip(1600yd line in this morning's atmosphere) and lament how the reticle "only" grants the 1225yd line. The INCREDIBLE Hulk needs a Beer Can Waltz. The Heavy 270 needs a DMR Deuce Stretch and I'd shoot a Pistole if I had one. What are you going to "do",besides read about it and steal the pictures?!? HINT. Laughing!

Forgot last evening was Krunchenticker Night and now you can say you've "seen" one! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

WAM,

Don't spook the hole!(grin)

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."